For this top five list, we have scoured the internet looking for ideas for fun and interesting holiday parties. We looked for laid back, super fun and intimate party ideas to celebrate relaxed holiday evenings with friends. You won’t find big, extravagant dinner parties here. Nope. This year, we’re all about the chilled out, easy sophistication of cozy evenings at home with people we love.
We want to celebrate the simplicity of the season, not get caught up in the fuss that so often takes us away from the meaning of holiday enjoyment. I can’t wait to try some of these this season…especially the Love Actually Party! Perfect for my holiday girls’ night! We were thrilled to find tons of incredibly creative bloggers’ ideas. I mean, the talent out there! Here are some of our favorites.
1. Hot Chocolate Party – It was hard to pick just one of these ideas. So many creative ways to serve, drink, and share! Check out The Celebration Shoppe for even more ideas!
2. Love Actually Themed Party – Serve up some yummy meat pie and a Pimm’s cockail and settle in with some friends for the ultimate Christmas movie night!
3. Naughty & Nice Dessert Party – The holidays are not a time for watching the calories…that’s for the New Year, people! Indulge and be naughty, if only for one party, and enjoy your favorite sweet treats! For the occasion, check out this festive banner from Etsy. While your there, look around The Plaid Paper Co.’s shop…it’s cool!
4. Holiday Dinner Party (check out S|5’s instagram for pics) – If I show up at William’s holiday dinner party this year and this is not served, I will cry! This drink was featured on one of my favorite DIY blogs, The Fair Exchange. All you really need to know is that there’s rosemary and vodka in it. Done.
5. Holiday Cocktail Party – As if we need a reason to have a cocktail party! But the holidays are a perfect time to try out some new recipes. And don’t forget to try out this fun idea. Heather over at The Lovely Cupboard photographed this festive idea: a letter to Santa guest book!
Sending you heartfelt wishes for the fullest holiday enjoyment!